Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Won't Give Up-Jason Mraz


I won't give up-Jason Mraz

This song was introduced to me by YouTube. When I was listening to music I came across Jason Mraz. His songs were nice and showed thought and meaning to his songs. This song talks about love and about not giving up for the person you love or the thing that you love. When I first heard this song.I didn't pay much attention to what the song lyrics were, but after I listened to it various times I found out that it is meaningful to those going through love problems.

Jason Mraz wrote this song so it would be meaningful to people and not just a one hit wonder. The lyrics "I won't give up on us Even if the skies get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up," shows that through all those tough times he/she will still fight for what they believe. "Even if the skies get rough" in my opinion is through all the bad days and fights they will always love each other. "I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am," Jason Mraz included these verses because he knows that giving up won't benefit him. He wants to fight and keep what he loves.

Jason's song relates to the world because he wants what he loves. People who love what they do or love someone they won't give up on them. Jason Mraz shows that he does care about society because this song doesn't just appeal to love it also appeals to our society. Many people may be fighting cancer or difficulties in life. Everyone has something they will never give up on. This song has been inspirational to me and probably many other people because it speaks to every kind of age.


No comments:

Post a Comment